WELCOME TO FAY SERVICING
We know that having your loan transferred from one servicer to another can be confusing, so we want to make sure you know exactly what to expect throughout the process. Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re excited to have you as a new customer.
What to Expect During the Servicing Transfer Process
- Take note of the servicing transfer date in the notice that you received from your current mortgage servicing company; this is the date when Fay Servicing becomes your mortgage servicer and can begin to assist you with your loan. Your current mortgage servicer will continue to assist you up to the servicing transfer date.
- A few days after the servicing transfer date, Fay Servicing will send you a welcome package with your new loan number and other important information.
- Once you receive your new loan number, you can register for online access to view loan information, sign up for electronic statements, and make payments. You can also call 800-495-7166 24 hours a day to get information and make a payment using our automated voice line.
- If you already made a payment to your current mortgage servicer and that payment wasn’t due until after the servicing transfer date, don’t worry, your current mortgage servicer will forward the payment to Fay Servicing.
- Please visit the Contact Us and FAQ pages on our website for general information about Fay Servicing.