How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to process your employment information, provide benefits to you, and maintain our relationship with you in your capacity as our employee, contractor, officer, director, or owner, including the following:
- Confirm identity of Fay Personnel.
- Conduct background checks.
- Security and fraud detection.
- Comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements (including any internal policy based on or reflecting legal or regulatory guidance, codes, or opinions).
- We use Personal Information to audit current interactions with you and our responsibilities to you.
- Compensate you in your capacity as an employee or contractor.
- Provide you with employee benefits in effect from time to time.
We will not use your Personal Information for any purpose other than those listed above. If we will use your Personal Information for a purpose that was not listed above, we will notify you of the new use and obtain your explicit consent for the new use.
We have not sold any Personal Information in the past 12 months. Further, we do not and will not sell any Personal Information. We do not sell the Personal Information of minors less than 16 years of age.
As noted in our CCPA Privacy Statement, which can be found at https://www.fayservicing.com/privacy-policy/california-privacy-statement, the CCPA does not apply to certain information we collect such as certain Personal Information covered by or collected under industry-specific privacy laws including, but not limited to, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (“GLBA”), the California Financial Information Privacy Act, and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
Please visit https://www.fayservicing.com/privacy-policy for a copy of our GLBA policy. There are additional exemptions that apply to certain Personal Information we collect from Fay Personnel, and from transactions with other entities.
If you have any questions, please visit our California Privacy Statement located at https://www.fayservicing.com/privacy-policy/california-privacy-statement or contact us at email@example.com.